Dutch Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch Justice

Justice is a dish best served... Dutch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cryptic an PWE merging forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snappy of Gorn
Admin
Snappy of Gorn

cryptic an PWE merging forums Empty
PostSubject: cryptic an PWE merging forums   cryptic an PWE merging forums Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you get dilithium but nothing much else
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutchjustice.com
Zeroshoot

Zeroshoot

PostSubject: Re: cryptic an PWE merging forums   cryptic an PWE merging forums Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm pretty annoyed with the merge. Now you need an account just to post on the forums, which have been revamped and users have been stripped of pretty much any individuality they had available to them.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Admin
Nova

PostSubject: Re: cryptic an PWE merging forums   cryptic an PWE merging forums Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 pm

I really think I'm just going to hold out until I'm forced to do it. Even then, I may just push it until I absolutely have no choice. I don't like being forced to do anything lol
Back to top Go down
https://dutchjustice.forumotion.com
DariusC

PostSubject: Re: cryptic an PWE merging forums   cryptic an PWE merging forums Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I did it the other day, had no issues doing it, and set it up so there was minimal changes to my account. Haven't bothered to look at the Zen points yet, don't really need them atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cryptic an PWE merging forums   cryptic an PWE merging forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cryptic an PWE merging forums
Page 1 of 1